08.09.2013

First lab, power supply, peltier elements...

I have finished my lab prototype. Got myself a bench power supply that is connected to a ATX power supply, so it is kind of silly, but it works. It has a panel meter and some banana plug terminals, so it looks and feels like a normal power supply. I can use only 3.3V, 5V or 12V connecting to different ATX-pins. For this state it is ok, I will redo it when I get the transformer and the pot. Also I got a bunch of different test leads and wires (thanks Franky Tong from http://99centhobbies.com). So now I can easily connect things.

I finally got the peltier element to play with. It is a small 27W element. It does the job quite well. I am thinking of automatic drink-dispenser, and those could make a good cooling device for it. I will do a proper post about those when I have some equipment to measure temperature.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий