23.09.2013

Solder mask

So, I have finally find time to improve my SMD work by adding a solder mask to pcb.
I've used the chinese UV-curable blue pcb solder mask paint, and it actually does great job, it takes some time and practice to do it right, but gives a professional look and quality. Again I might do a tutorial on this one, when I master it.

The final result was not so pretty, I still need to improve my soldering skills and get a new soldering station. My current iron is just useless. Also I might have burned the blue LED in my 5050 RGB, so that one is left unconnected. Actually, it is possible that it was already damaged. I did not test it before soldering.

Here is the final pcb:

Funny thing is that it looks like an aged pcb. I defiantly need to improve my skills:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий